Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Traditional Clothing In Bangkok

Swiss PG Championship Flims/Fiesch

After three shifts, the SM still be carried out . Sorry, could not attend due date conflicts some of our team members.
Because of uncertain weather forecast was SM unceremoniously moved to Fiesch.
(thanks to Martin Scheel and Richard Imstepf). The field was rather small with 65 participants, but all the high-standing, European champion Greg Blondeau, C. Maurer, Aebi, Sigel, Schmocker, Kroll, Malecki .... to name a few.

Task 1
The task seemed relatively easy to 60.2km. I caught my standards for a good start (late 30s ;-). The tactics to be first to fly a little ahead erwiess itself as just right. I could make some good running. Due to the decrease inversion and the rapid return headwind, it was difficult to the good mix high and low flying to find.

Philippe who flew with a group of offensive deep pitch, the idea was good but unfortunately, the situation worsened by the increasing wind and got a lot of time.

me it was always better, just before the 2nd Turning, I literally stuck at the base and was up to 70th with Bloch matters to second last buoy.

Unfortunately I lost 2 places because I was high on the way back against the wind and the pilots were flying low to the valley wind to the last buoy "board".
  • 1th Michael Sigel
  • 30th Mario Pfister
  • 43th Philippe Metter
Task 2
After a "rest day" there was a 70km task. Even after the stable stratification tSart had a negative effect. A big part of the participants were only just ahead of the launch field null. Philip was, as could always just before the start higher. "How he does that belong?". I flew away from the row and was about 3km from Bigzylinder einwenig high boost. but had to fly back early so as not to miss the boat. Then began the war of nerves, it was about meter. Without getting really we went to the first buoy. Only the aces could take the buoy in the direct flight. I was lucky and was surprised with a moderately-bad hose.
The Führungspulk was gone and I had to make do with a chase group of 3.
susammen We worked well (thanks SUSL).
I could break away from the group and flew back alone. before a crossing, I waited for the group and flew with them until just before the crux.
I had up to 8 min lead to my direct "serial" - runner, but had to pay dearly at the crux, I reached for 150meters the buoy and had to look in the void line.
When I decided to fly on and fly to the other side of the spur, added Michael Maurer O7 (brother of Chrigel) and David Rossi (Niviuk peak) caught up with me. I was finally too deep and had the Patience not to grab hochzusoaren and the turning point. It was just before the task deadline and I flew back to Goal. David Rossi (peak) had more patience and snapped just before the deadline, the buoy and was able to make decisive kilometers more and overtook me at 7Punkte. Philippe "drowned" in the stable soup like many others and had to land after the second buoy.
If there were in Switzerland, a serial evaluation, I was after Michael Maurer and David Rossi on the final rank third and Philippe were ninth.

overal international
1th Andi Aeby
2th 3th Chrigel Maurer
Michael Sigel
30th Mario Pfister
Philippe Mettler 41th (only 3 ranks after the European champions ;-)

ranking
Photos of azoom.ch
report Swiss-league.ch

0 comments:

Post a Comment