Tuesday, April 29, 2008

How Long Does Tamazeoam Taje To Work

Moselle Open 08

Hi folks, here's my
too short "report" on the Moselle Open 08.
first Task
Friday was started in Klüsserath a vineyard hillside about 160m in altitude. The task was to fly along the edge with four turning points and the thermal mixed with strong tailwind down the Mosel to look for further connections, to finally come to an airfield in the target, which was 20 pilots, including me. The length of the task was indeed little more than 30 km, but this does not change the fact that it was very informative with the big fly.

second Task
Back in Klüsserath, but in almost complete calm. That's great but in the Alps, but on a slope with a low starting height is a little opportunity turn up. Andreas Malecki, Philippe Broers and a few other top drivers is the impossible yet succeeded in the former, it even managed to finish (50 km). The others on the slope could be amazed and envious look high.

third Task
This time it is far from the headquarters, after much back and forth for Maring. The turn up there proves to be difficult than expected. Cirrus clouds from the shadows and the reported winds reached up to 9 knots are not in any way. I, for one pitch in the choice of starting phases and put me well on a little too stupid booze, from three times, not much has been made otherwise. Meanwhile, fighting in some high and can go on line. My fourth start will be my last. I manage to turn up though, but very mixed and not really high enough to fly away. But then I may end up 5 km behind and run for 2 hours before. 'm Quite disappointed, even more so after I learned that there are 30 people managed to finish and some have landed close to it. What I learn from it

:
- not possible alone take off, but in a crowd
- can not move too much and then be forced with insufficient height to fly

Actually, it's the basics that any reasonably know clever would, but the day before left their traces (short sleep, heat, waiting ...), because I tend to neglect.

So, I really wanted to take me shorter, at least it's already 22:45, tomorrow take an exam behind me and grab for the Bavarian.

Unfortunately my Didgicam spins, so no pictures. But it will probably turn up sooner or later a video on the DHV site.
Here's more reports Results and photos:

http://www.dhv.de/typo/Mosel_Open_2008.4982.0.html
http://www.moselfalken.de/moselopen2008/ergebnisse.htm
http://lu -glidz.blogspot.com /
http://fotoalbum.web.de/gast/palz-air/Mosel_Open
http://www.loch-flieger.de/Bilder/Bilder 20Mosel%% 20Open% 2008/index.html

I hope I see one or the other Breitenberg to Ascension to our local Martin to fly.

Ciao.
Valeri

0 comments:

Post a Comment