Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Can You Use Pancake Mix In A Waffle Iron Uk

Swisscup Wasserauen OGO

On 26 April's was finally ready and the first Swiss Cup in 2008 could be carried out. At 9:30 I met up and Philippe in Wasserauen. A little sleepy but in a good mood we were looking forward to the imminent duck day.

It was announced a short task of 44km and 7 buoys, fully motivated, I typed "aimlessly" around on my GPS.
With fresh wind from the rear right and 10kg water ballast, is not an easy start. Well somehow I came away with a decent hose ;-) we went to the base. Unfortunately I could not hold the amount until the start and injected about 100m lower than the field los.Unglücklicherweise was my accelerator, not mounted on one side (... but I'm still extracting controlled?).
both of the first buoy, I had to make as much height and could observe the different lines. I took the direct line and was proved right, and I floated to the buoy and crossed 10m reserve a ridge just before the turn.
It surprisingly won against Stefan Schmocker Chrigel Maurer and Stefan country. There were 49 of 61 participants to the goal and I am happy with my 31 rank. (.. But as yet Währe more ...) no, no, all the time I learned a lot ;-) Philippe flew half except Kongurenz training and saved his strength and tactics for our home race in Frutigen.


0 comments:

Post a Comment