Friday, September 5, 2008

Hindu Marriage Invitation Card Matters In Hindi

4-6. Tag XC-Open Piedrahita

The 4th Days did not look like a flyable day, but it was announced at last becoming a task. I started very early on what was actually a disadvantage. The relatively strong wind, it left not to wait for the following pilots. The strong wind I was catapulted right going over the pass. Again on the flat I could turn up only slightly and was ordered to finally end up with a great 40's wind. 15 minutes later I glanced Chrigel and a group of 10. The day was over for me. Fortunately (for me) was canceled shortly after the Task - Because of too much wind.
Philippe had to land before the pass (the rank remains secret ;-)) and Martin was able to increase over the previous days and was 25th

This day has swirled through the rankings.
results

The 5th and 6 Day was canceled due to strong wind.
We hope that tomorrow will prevail again flyable conditions and it is really exciting again.

much wind at the start (image: xc-open.org)

0 comments:

Post a Comment